The program requires a full-time commitment on the part of the students supported by stipends, tuition waivers, health insurance options etc. as described in the Graduate Student Handbook and on the College of Graduate Studies website.
The Accounting track of the Business Administration PhD program requires 72 credit hours beyond the bachelor's degree. Students must meet prerequisite requirements of 18 credit hours, and then complete 18 credit hours of accounting core courses, 12 credit hours of research methods/tools courses, 9 credit hours of electives, and 15 credit hours of dissertation.
Total Credit Hours Required: 72 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor's Degree
- April 1
- December 1
Ready to get started?
- Banking and Finance Instructor
- Business Administration Professor
- Business Management Analyst
- Business Process Consultant
- Community Service Organization Director
- E-Commerce Director
- E-Learning Manager
- Environmental Control Administrator
- Position Classification Specialist