The Computer Engineering MSCpE degree offers programs in a number of technical (research) areas, such as Computer Networks and Computer Security (CNCS), Computer Systems and VLSI Design (CS/VLSI), Intelligent Systems and Machine Learning (ISML), and Software Systems and Algorithms (SSA).
All programs offer a thesis option and a nonthesis option, as well as an Accelerated BS to MS program. Students in the program receive a broad background in the various technical areas, while specializing in a research area of their interest.
The specific research areas that each one of the EE faculty focuses on can be found at the Department of Electrical Engineering website (www.ece.ucf.edu/).
This program has potential ties to professional licensure or certification in the field. For more information on how this program may prepare you in that regard, please visit https://apq.ucf.edu/files/Licensure-Disclosure-CECS-Computer-Engineering-MS.pdf.
- December 1
- July 1
Ready to get started?
- Aeronautical Engineering Professor
- Ceramic Engineering Professor
- Chemical Engineering Professor
- Civil Engineering Professor
- Computer Hardware Designer
- Computer Hardware Developer
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Director
- Electrical Engineering Professor
- Electronics Engineering Professor
- Engineering Design Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Research Manager
- Global Engineering Manager
- Industrial Engineering Professor
- Marine Engineering Professor
- Mechanical Engineering Director
- Mechanical Engineering Professor
- Petroleum Engineering Professor
- Process Engineering Manager