- College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Computer Science
Associate Professor, Graduate Coordinator: Dr. Liqiang Wang
- See Common Program Prerequisites.
- Qualified students may apply after completion of a minimum of 60 credit hours and successful completion of the Foundation Exam.
- Completion of no more than 90 credit hours.
- Completion of the GRE with a highly competitive score by the end of first semester of the senior year for continuation in the program.
- Admission is not automatic. Interested students may need to be interviewed.
- Admission to the Accelerated Program does not guarantee formal admission to the MS program.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.