The Curriculum and Instruction EdD program is intended for individuals who are engaged in the practice of education in a variety of settings including schools, colleges, universities, businesses and industry. The program prepares students for engaging in the study of practice-based problems in education and data-driven decision making, to generate real world solutions.
The Curriculum and Instruction EdD program is designed for experienced practicing educators and practitioners who wish to gain advanced skills in:
- Evaluating the effectiveness of educational and clinical programs and identifying impediments to effective practice and program improvement;
- Analyzing and synthesizing educational and clinical research and scholarship to identify research-based practices and solutions to complex problems of the practice;
- Leading the change process through the implementation of data and evidence-based decisions and solutions.
The Doctor of Education program culminates with the Dissertation in Practice.
- May 1
- January 15
Ready to get started?
- Counselor Education Professor
- Literacy Education Professor
- Mathematics Education Professor
- Primary Education Professor
- Science Education Professor
- Secondary Education Professor
- Special Education Professor