- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Learning Sci & Educ Research Teach Learn & Ldrshp, Schl of
The Curriculum and Instruction EdD program is intended for individuals who are engaged in the practice of education in a variety of settings including schools, colleges, universities, businesses and industry. The program prepares students for engaging in the study of practice based problems in education and data driven decision making, to generate real world solutions.
The Curriculum and Instruction EdD program is designed for experienced practicing educators and practitioners who wish to gain advanced skills in:
- Evaluating the effectiveness of educational and clinical programs and identifying impediments to effective practice and program improvement;
- Analyzing and synthesizing educational and clinical research and scholarship to identify research-based practices and solutions to complex problems of the practice;
- Leading the change process through the implementation of data and evidence-based decisions and solutions.
The Doctor of Education program culminates with the Dissertation in Practice.
Tuition and Fees
$369.65 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.