- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Learning Sci & Educ Research Teach Learn & Ldrshp, Schl of
The Curriculum and Instruction EdD program is intended for individuals who are engaged in the practice of education in a variety of settings including schools, colleges, universities, businesses and industry. The program prepares students for engaging in the study of practice-based problems in education and data-driven decision making, to generate real world solutions.
The Curriculum and Instruction EdD program is designed for experienced practicing educators and practitioners who wish to gain advanced skills in:
- Evaluating the effectiveness of educational and clinical programs and identifying impediments to effective practice and program improvement;
- Analyzing and synthesizing educational and clinical research and scholarship to identify research-based practices and solutions to complex problems of the practice;
- Leading the change process through the implementation of data and evidence-based decisions and solutions.
The Doctor of Education program culminates with the Dissertation in Practice.
Tuition and Fees
$369.65 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.