The Curriculum and Instruction EdD program is intended for individuals engaged in the practice of education in various settings, including schools, colleges, universities, businesses and industry. The program prepares students for engaging in the study of practice-based problems in education and data-driven decision-making to generate real-world solutions.
The Curriculum and Instruction EdD program is designed for experienced practicing educators and practitioners who wish to gain advanced skills in:
- Evaluating the effectiveness of educational and clinical programs and identifying impediments to effective practice and program improvement;
- Analyzing and synthesizing educational and clinical research and scholarship to identify research-based practices and solutions to complex problems of the practice;
- Leading the change process through the implementation of data and evidence-based decisions and solutions.
The Doctor of Education program culminates with the Dissertation in Practice.
- May 1
- January 15
Ready to get started?
- Counselor Education Professor
- Literacy Education Professor
- Mathematics Education Professor
- Primary Education Professor
- Science Education Professor
- Secondary Education Professor
- Special Education Professor