***This program has temporarily suspended admissions effective Summer 2021***
The Intervention Specialist Track in the Curriculum and Instruction MEd program provides advanced coursework for educational leaders to use school-based and classroom instructional data to meet the instructional and intervention needs of all students, including at-risk and struggling students, beyond typical, initial classroom instruction within a multi-tiered system of supports.
In addition, this track will provide an advanced multi-disciplinary theoretical approach and applied knowledge base to experienced educators. Coursework focuses on knowledge, skills and competencies for working with students within an intervention framework.
The Intervention Specialist Track is multi-disciplinary and includes coursework in exceptional student education, school psychology, reading education, and math education. The graduate courses provide an opportunity for students to complete the Intervention Specialist track, as well as a graduate certificate, with separate applications required to each program.
- December 1
- April 1
- July 1
- July 1
- November 1
- January 15
Ready to get started?
- Counselor Education Professor
- Curriculum Coordinator
- Curriculum Designer
- Curriculum Specialist
- Curriculum and Assessment Director
- Curriculum and Instruction Director
- Instructional Coordinator
- Instructional Materials Director
- Literacy Education Professor
- Mathematics Education Professor
- Primary Education Professor
- School Curriculum Developer
- Science Education Professor
- Secondary Education Professor
- Special Education Curriculum Specialist
- Special Education Professor