The Master of Science in Cyber Security and Privacy program will provide high-quality cybersecurity graduate education, advance cyber security and privacy research, and address the issues of state, national and international cybersecurity.
The Master of Science in Cyber Security and Privacy program provides students with an in-depth education geared toward meeting the needs of business and industry in Florida and throughout the United States.
Students successfully completing this program will have exhibited breadth as well as depth of capability involving both theoretical aspects and practical considerations and applications of cyber security issues in software, hardware, operating system, and various networked devices.
- Application Development Director
- Chief Technology Officer
- Computer Operations Manager
- Computer Security Manager
- Data Operations Director
- Data Processing Manager
- Information Systems Director
- Information Systems Manager
- Information Technology Director
- Information Technology Systems Director
- Internet Technology Manager
- MIS Director
- Management Information Systems Director