The Master of Science in Cyber Security and Privacy program will provide high-quality cybersecurity graduate education, advance cyber security and privacy research, and address the issues of state, national and international cybersecurity.
The Master of Science in Cyber Security and Privacy program provides students with an in-depth education geared toward meeting the needs of business and industry in Florida and throughout the United States.
Students successfully completing this program will have exhibited breadth as well as depth of capability involving both theoretical aspects and practical considerations and applications of cyber security issues in software, hardware, operating system, and various networked devices.
- Chief Technology Officer
- Computer Network Engineer
- Computer Operations Manager
- Computer Security Specialist
- Computer Systems Security Administrator
- Data Processing Manager
- Database Administration Manager
- Database Security Administrator
- Information Systems Director
- Information Systems Manager
- Information Technology Systems Director
- Internet Technology Manager
- LAN Administrator
- Local Area Network Administrator
- MIS Director
- Network Security Analyst
- Network Support Coordinator
- Network Support Technician
- Network Systems Coordinator
- Wide Area Network Administrator