- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Teacher Education, Schl of
College of Community Innovation and Education
School of Teacher Education,
Education Complex, Room: 209
Contact: Dr. Elizabeth Hoffman, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lifelong Learning Track in the Elementary Education program is a non-certification track. Students graduating in this track are not eligible for certification upon graduation nor do they earn the ESOL or Reading Endorsements. The Lifelong Learning (LLL) track is appropriate for students seeking opportunities for employment outside formal, K-12 schools that do not require certification.
- Complete the University General Education requirements or its equivalent, i.e., an AA degree from an approved Florida College System or State University System institution.
- Have a minimum 2.5 overall GPA.
- Complete EDF 2005 Introduction to Teaching Profession course with a minimum letter grade of “C-” (1.75) or better.
- Meet the Gordon Rule Requirement.
- Meet the Foreign Language Admission Requirement.
- The Lifelong Learning Track is a non-certification program and does not require the General Knowledge Test (GKT).
- Students should see an advisor prior to registering for classes.
- The courses designated in 1 (UCF General Education Program) and 2 (Education Common Program Prerequisites) should be completed prior to admission to the major and upper division education courses.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)