- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Teacher Education, Schl of
Associate Lecturer and Academic Program Coordinator: Dr. Elizabeth Hoffman
The Lifelong Learning Track in the Elementary Education program is a non-certification track. Students graduating in this track are not eligible for certification upon graduation nor do they earn the ESOL or Reading Endorsements. The Lifelong Learning (LLL) track is appropriate for students seeking opportunities for employment outside formal, K-12 schools that do not require certification.
- Complete the University General Education requirements or its equivalent, i.e., an AA degree from an approved Florida College System or State University System institution.
- Have a minimum 2.5 overall GPA.
- Complete EDF 2005 Introduction to Teaching Profession course with a minimum letter grade of “C-” (1.75) or better.
- Meet the Gordon Rule Requirement.
- Meet the Foreign Language Admission Requirement.
- The Lifelong Learning Track is a non-certification program and does not require the General Knowledge Test (GKT).
- Students should see an advisor prior to registering for classes.
- The courses designated in 1 (UCF General Education Program) and 2 (Education Common Program Prerequisites) should be completed prior to admission to the major and upper division education courses.
Tuition and Fees
UCF is ranked as a best-value university by The Princeton Review and Kiplinger, and one of the nation’s most affordable colleges by Forbes.
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.