- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Public Administration, Schl of
Program Director: Dr. Stephanie Krick
Internship Director: Dr. Daniel Seigler
Program Academic Advisor: Steven Carrillo
BA/BS in Emergency Management is designed to prepare future emergency management leaders through the development of various core competencies including: resilience, hazard mitigation and analysis, disaster response and recovery, emergency preparedness and planning, fiscal management, communication, intergovernmental administration, geographic information systems, legal and ethical decision making, cultural competency and diversity, and general emergency management.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students should complete the General Education Program before transferring within the Florida College System or State University System.
- Students should consult with a departmental advisor on a regular basis.
- Students must earn at least a “C-” in each course accepted as a Core Requirement (see section 4).
- No transfer course will be accepted with a grade lower than a “C-“.
- The courses designated in section 1 (General Education) should usually be completed in the first 60 hours.
- Students must earn a 2.5 GPA in Core Requirements in order to graduate.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.