Program at a Glance
- Graduate Certificate
- College of Business
The Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship helps students develop entrepreneurial mindsets and skillsets needed to create and lead new innovations, initiatives, and startup ventures. Participants will learn how to recognize opportunities, formulate solutions, design business models, deliver results, and sustain success. These capabilities will empower graduates to help others by providing them with access to innovations that solve important problems.
These skills are essential to professional agility, resilience, impact, and sustained success and are valued by established organizations as well as startups. This certificate is especially valuable to those interested in managing innovation, leading change, and launching startup ventures.
Total Credit Hours Required: 9 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor's Degree
- December 1
- July 1
Ready to get started?
- Banking and Finance Instructor
- Business Management Analyst
- Business Process Consultant
- Community Service Organization Director
- Employee Benefits Coordinator
- Employee Benefits Specialist
- Employee Placement Specialist
- Position Classification Specialist
- Retirement Plan Specialist