- College of Arts and Humanities
- Film & Mass Media
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students are required to earn a “C” (2.0) or better in each major course.
- A maximum of 6 hours of internship credit can be used in this major.
- Students must consult with a Nicholson School of Communication and MediaÂ (NSCM) advisor each semester.
- Department Residency Requirement consists of at least 36 semester hours of regularly scheduled 3000-4000 level courses taken from the Nicholson School of Communication and Media.
- Courses designated in 1 (General Education Program) and 2 (Common Program Prerequisites) are usually completed in the first 60 hours.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)