- College of Sciences
Dr. Tamra Legron-Rodriguez, email@example.com
Students completing the Forensic Science – Biochemistry Track B.S. degree will also meet the requirements for ACS certification. This track is designed to align students with specific courses necessary for the examination of DNA and other biochemical evidence. Students should be advised that background checks similar to those required for law enforcement officers are likely to be a condition of employment (Reference: NIJ Report NCJ 203099).
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Departmental Residency Requirement consists of at least 30 semester hours of regularly scheduled 3000-4000 level courses taken from the UCF Department of Chemistry.
- Co-op credit cannot be used in this major.
- Students should consult with a departmental advisor.
- Students must earn a “C” (2.0) or higher in each course and have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA in all courses in Common Program Prerequisites, Core Requirements: Basic Level, Core Requirements: Advanced Level, and Restricted Electives.
- Individual course prerequisites for enrollment in courses within the College of Sciences will be enforced.
- Courses designated in Common Program Prerequisites are usually completed in the first 60 hours.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)