The Global Sociology Minor focuses on social problems from a global perspective. The minor facilitates an understanding of international social problems and prepares students for careers and graduate school in related fields. Students will take half the required courses in the United States and the other half abroad.
- Complete 9 hours of Sociology courses through study abroad.
- Take one course of independent study during study abroad semester.
- Take one restricted elective course. Contact Dr. Michael Armato for information on Restricted Elective options for the Global Sociology Minor.
- Students must earn a minimum GPA of at least 2.0 in courses used for the minor.
- Students must satisfy each course's prerequisites before enrolling in the class.