The Human Resources Track in the Professional Master of Science in Management curriculum is formally aligned with the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM). It is designed for working professionals who aspire to become leaders in human resource management or general management.
This 30-hour program provides an alternative to the MBA degree for students who desire specialized study in management and human resources and seek employment or career advancement in the areas of human resources, strategic planning, organizational effectiveness, staffing, compensation and employee relations.
- 20-month program offered in downtown Orlando
- Limited class size, cohort program
- Classes meet Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Minimum two year professional work experience requirement
- Personal interview required for admission
The innovative curriculum combines general management and strategic business classes with advanced coursework in management of human resources. It provides students with the latest business techniques and knowledge required to succeed in today's competitive marketplace. One main component of the program is a focus on developing practices and methods that align human resources activities with organizational strategies and provide students with the knowledge required to successfully anticipate, plan, and carry out changes.
Students with a wide variety of backgrounds, including those with degrees in business, education, hospitality, nursing, and psychology are encouraged to apply.
This program is a professional program with a market rate tuition, and is considered a part-time program. The tuition is the same for Florida residents and nonresidents. Please visit www.business.ucf.edu/graduate-programs for more information.
This program is accredited by AACSB International.
Total Credit Hours Required: 30 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor's Degree
- July 1
Ready to get started?
- Banking and Finance Instructor
- Business Management Analyst
- Community Service Organization Director
- E-Commerce Director
- E-Learning Manager
- Environmental Control Administrator
- Human Resources Generalist
- Position Classification Specialist
- Records Management Analyst