The Materials Science and Engineering PhD program provides students with a fundamental and applied research-based education suitable for seeking employment in industry or academia.
The Materials Science and Engineering PhD program is designed for students with a master's degree in materials science and engineering or closely related disciplines. The program provides students with a fundamental and applied research-based education suitable for seeking employment in industry or academia.
This program has potential ties to professional licensure or certification in the field. For more information on how this program may prepare you in that regard, please visit https://apq.ucf.edu/files/Licensure-Disclosure-CECS-Materials-Science-Engineering-PhD-June2020.pdf.
- December 1
- July 1
- July 1
- January 15
Ready to get started?
- Aeronautical Engineering Professor
- Automotive Sheet Metal Engineer
- Ceramic Engineer
- Chemical Engineering Professor
- Civil Engineering Professor
- Crating and Moving Estimator
- Electrical Estimator
- Electronics Engineering Professor
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Research Manager
- Forensic Materials Engineer
- Global Engineering Manager
- Job Estimator
- Marine Engineering Professor
- Mechanical Engineering Professor
- Metallurgical Engineer
- Petroleum Engineering Professor
- Welding Engineer