The Optics Track in the Master of Science in Optics and Photonics program is intended for students with a bachelor's degree in optics, electrical engineering, physics, or closely related fields. The program is interdisciplinary and combines optical science and engineering.
Please note: Optics and Photonics MS may be completed fully online, although not all elective options or program prerequisites may be offered online. Newly admitted students choosing to complete this program exclusively via UCF online classes may enroll with a reduction in campus-based fees.
International students (F or J visa) are required to enroll in a full-time course load of 9 credit hours during the fall and spring semesters. Only 3 of the 9 credit hours may be taken in a completely online format. For a detailed listing of enrollment requirements for international students, please visit http://global.ucf.edu/. If you have questions, please consult UCF Global at 407-823-2337.
UCF is not authorized to provide online courses or instruction to students in some states. Refer to State Restrictions for current information.
- December 1
- April 1
- July 1
- July 1
- November 1
- January 15
Ready to get started?
- Aeronautical Engineering Professor
- Chemical Engineering Professor
- Corrosion Control Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Director
- Electrical Engineering Professor
- Electronics Engineering Professor
- Engineering Design Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Research Manager
- Global Engineering Manager
- Industrial Engineering Professor
- Manufacturing Engineering Professor
- Marine Engineering Professor
- Mechanical Engineering Director
- Mechanical Engineering Professor
- Optical Engineer
- Ordnance Engineer
- Petroleum Engineering Professor
- Photonics Engineer
- Salvage Engineer