- College of Arts and Humanities
Program Director, Philosophy B.A. & Assistant Professor: Dr. Don Jones
The B.A. program in Philosophy aims to provide students with the theoretical skills and knowledge to engage with the complex issues of our time. It centers on the principles of knowledge, responsibility, and society, and it provides students with opportunities to investigate the connections between intellectual pursuits and moral and public virtue.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students must earn at least a “C” (2.0) in each required course.
- Co-op or internship credit cannot be used in this major without prior departmental approval.
- Students should consult with a departmental advisor.
- Departmental Residency Requirement consists of at least 18 semester hours of regularly scheduled 3000-4000 level courses taken from the UCF Philosophy Department.
- Courses designated in General Education Program and Common Program Prerequisites are usually completed in the first 60 hours.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.