This certificate program is suspended effective Fall 2021
The Educational Program Evaluation graduate certificate focuses on program evaluation related to the field of education but will be broad-based enough to be useful for students from all disciplines. This program will help learners enhance their positions in the evaluation community, help them pursue careers in evaluation, and improve the general state of knowledge in program evaluation.
The graduate certificate in Educational Program Evaluation requires 15 credit hours of courses selected from a list of approved courses.
Total Credit Hours Required: 15 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor's Degree
- December 1
- April 1
- July 1
Ready to get started?
- Counselor Education Professor
- Curriculum Coordinator
- Curriculum Designer
- Curriculum Specialist
- Curriculum and Assessment Director
- Curriculum and Instruction Director
- Instructional Coordinator
- Instructional Materials Director
- Literacy Education Professor
- Mathematics Education Professor
- Primary Education Professor
- School Curriculum Developer
- Science Education Professor
- Secondary Education Professor
- Special Education Curriculum Specialist
- Special Education Professor