The Graduate Certificate in Supporting High Needs Populations offers additional education and training to the educational professional who works in urban settings.
The program is comprised of two graduate courses that address critical issues associated with life in urban schools and two graduate-level specialization electives tailored to personal areas of concentration.
Total Credit Hours Required: 12 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor's Degree
- December 1
- April 1
- July 1
Ready to get started?
- Counselor Education Professor
- Curriculum Coordinator
- Curriculum Designer
- Curriculum Specialist
- Curriculum and Assessment Director
- Curriculum and Instruction Director
- Instructional Coordinator
- Instructional Materials Director
- Literacy Education Professor
- Mathematics Education Professor
- Primary Education Professor
- School Curriculum Developer
- Science Education Professor
- Secondary Education Professor
- Special Education Curriculum Specialist
- Special Education Professor