Program at a Glance
- Graduate Certificate
- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Learning Sci & Educ Research
Admission to this program has been suspended effective Fall 2022.
The Graduate Certificate in Supporting High Needs Populations offers additional education and training to the educational professional who works in urban settings.
The program is comprised of two graduate courses that address critical issues associated with life in urban schools and two graduate-level specialization electives tailored to personal areas of concentration.
Total Credit Hours Required: 12 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor's Degree
- December 1
- April 1
- July 1
Ready to get started?
UCF prepares you for life beyond the classroom. Here, you’ll experience a wide range of opportunity, like learning diverse skills from world-renowned faculty to networking with top employers across Central Florida to gaining first-hand experience in internships nearby. Achieve your degree and more as a Knight.
- Curriculum and Assessment Director
- Curriculum and Instruction Director
- Instructional Coordinator
- Instructional Materials Director
- Literacy Education Professor
- Primary Education Professor
- Secondary Education Professor
- Special Education Curriculum Specialist
- Special Education Professor