- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Teacher Education, Schl of
Associate Lecturer & Secondary Education Academic Program Coordinator: Dr. Janet Andreasen
Education Complex & Gym (ED), 123Q
The Teacher Education B.S. – Physical Education – Lifelong Learning Track (non-certification) program is specifically focused on students who wish to use their knowledge of Physical Education to pursue educational careers outside of traditional schools. The Lifelong Learning Track prepares graduates for employment in a broad spectrum of professional opportunities including non-profits and non-traditional educational agencies. The Lifelong Learning Track is appropriate for students seeking opportunities for employment outside formal, K-12 schools that do not require certification.
- Complete the University General Education requirements or its equivalent, i.e., an AA degree from an approved Florida College System or State University System institution.
- Have a minimum 2.5 overall GPA.
- Complete the EDF 2005 Introduction to Teaching Profession with a minimum letter grade of “C-” (1.75) or better.
- Meet the Gordon Rule Requirement.
- Meet the Foreign Language Admission Requirement.
- Students should see an advisor prior to registering for classes.
- The courses designated in 1 (UCF General Education Program), 2 (Education Common Program Prerequisites), and 3 (Core Requirements: Basic Level) should be completed prior to admission to the major and upper division education courses.
Tuition and Fees
UCF is ranked as a best-value university by The Princeton Review and Kiplinger, and one of the nation’s most affordable colleges by Forbes.
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.