The Teacher Education MAT, Art Education program is a state-approved initial teacher preparation program for students seeking certification to teach Art in grades K-12, including students previously certified to teach in another field.
The Master of Arts in Teaching is subject to any change in the Florida Administrative Code (State Board of Education Rule 6A-5.066). Students enrolled in this program should remain in close contact with their adviser to keep informed of any program changes implemented to comply with new state requirements.
- Counselor Education Professor
- Literacy Education Professor
- Mathematics Education Professor
- Primary Education Professor
- Science Education Professor
- Secondary Education Professor
- Special Education Professor