- College of Sciences
- Communication Department of Communication
Undergraduate Program Coordinator: Harry Weger
Nicholson Academic Student Services Center (NASSC):
Communication and Conflict (B.A.) may be completed fully online, although not all elective options or program prerequisites may be offered online. Newly admitted students choosing to complete this program exclusively via UCF online classes may enroll with a reduction in campus-based fees.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Co-op or internship credit may be used in this major with prior advisor approval.
- Students cannot exceed a total of six credits of internship, co-op, and independent study credits combined.
- School residency requirement consists of at least 24 semester hours of regularly scheduled 3000-4000 level courses taken from the Nicholson School of Communication and Media.
- All prerequisites of courses taught within the College of Sciences will be enforced.
- Courses designated in 1 (General Education Program) and 2 (Common Program Prerequisites) are usually completed in the first 60 hours.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.