- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Health Mgmt & Informatics
College of Health and Public Affairs
Department of Health Management and Informatics,
Health and Public Affairs II, Room: 210
Dr. Alice M. Noblin, email@example.com
Health Informatics and Information Management (B.S.) may be completed fully online, although not all elective options or program prerequisites may be offered online. Newly admitted students choosing to complete this program exclusively via UCF online classes may enroll with a reduction in campus-based fees.
- Separate application to the limited access program must be made directly to the program prior to March 1 for fall admission of the year admission is sought or October 1 for the following year spring admission.
- UCF application must also be submitted by the program deadline of March 1st for fall and October 1st for spring. Acceptance to UCF is necessary before acceptance to the program can occur.
- This limited access program is work-intensive and courses include clinical practice in a variety of settings. Due to this it is strongly recommended that students be at least one year post high school prior to applying to the program. Students with concerns or questions should contact the program to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
- Student must complete all general education, foreign language admissions, and program prerequisites prior to the start of the program.
- All applicants must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.5 and complete all program prerequisite courses with at least a grade of “C” (2.0)
- Acceptance to the university does not necessarily constitute admission to the upper division Health Informatics and Information Management program.
- Students who are pending Health Informatics and Information Management and are admitted to the program must adopt the most current catalog
- Students should complete the General Education Program, Foreign Language Admissions and the Common Program Prerequisites Requirements before transferring within the Florida College System or State University System.
- Students should consult with a departmental advisor
- The courses designated in sections 1 and 2 below may be taken at a Florida College System institution, and should be completed in the first 60 hours
- A minimum overall GPA of 2.5 and a minimum grade of “C” (2.0) in prerequisite and major courses is required for admission to, continuation in, and graduation from the Health Informatics and Information Management Program
- UCF Residency Requirement: 30 hours
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)