- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Public Administration, Schl of
Undergraduate Programs Director: Dr. Stephanie Krick
Internships Director: Dr. Daniel Seigler
Undergraduate Programs Academic Services Coordinator: Steven Carrillo
The School of Public Administration provides the highest quality undergraduate education for students interested in working in the public and private sectors, as well as, nonprofit organizations. The school strives to achieve local, state and national prominence through contemporary curriculum, innovative instruction, scholarly and applied research, and community service. Programs and services develop and enhance management skills essential to public and nonprofit organizations oriented towards an evolving metropolitan environment. The school offers an undergraduate program leading to a Bachelor of Arts (BA) or a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Public Administration. The program provides opportunities for students to prepare for employment as public administrators and produces graduates with the public management skills and analytical techniques needed for successful careers in government, nonprofit and related business fields.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students should complete the General Education Program and the Common Program Prerequisites before transferring within the Florida College System or State University System.
- Students should consult with a departmental advisor on a regular basis.
- Students must earn at least a “C-” in each course accepted as a common program prerequisite and Core Requirement (see sections 2, 3, and 4 below).
- No transfer course will be accepted with a grade lower than a “C-“.
- The courses designated in sections 1 (General Education) and 2 (Common Program Prerequisites) should usually be completed in the first 60 hours.
- Students must earn a 2.5 GPA in the major (all PAD Courses) in order to graduate.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.