The Master of Education (MEd) program in Secondary Education is designed for professionally certified and experienced educators who want to improve their knowledge and skills in teaching students and colleagues in their content area. Students engage in action research within the walls of their classroom.
Coursework includes secondary education courses as well as content-specific courses in each track.
This degree does not prepare students for initial, administrative, or supervisory certification.
This degree has 5 tracks: English Language Arts Education Track, Mathematics Education Track, Science Education Track, Social Science Education Track, and World Languages Education Track. Please scroll to the bottom of this page for further details on these Tracks.
- Counselor Education Professor
- High School Biology Teacher
- High School English Teacher
- High School French Teacher
- High School History Teacher
- High School Math Teacher
- High School Music Director
- High School Teacher
- Literacy Education Professor
- Mathematics Education Professor
- Primary Education Professor
- Science Education Professor
- Secondary Education Professor
- Special Education Professor