- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Criminal Justice
Dr. Cory Watkins, Program Coordinator, Cory.Watkins@ucf.edu
Criminal Justice (B.A. or B.S.) may be completed fully online, although not all elective options or program prerequisites may be offered online. Newly admitted students choosing to complete this program exclusively via UCF online classes may enroll with a reduction in campus-based fees.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students should complete the General Education Program before transferring within the Florida College System or State University system.
- The courses designated in the General Education Program (GEP) section below may be taken at a Florida College System institution, and should usually be completed in the first 60 hours.
- Students must earn a grade of “C” (2.0) or better in each core course.
- Students must earn a minimum 2.0 overall GPA in courses used towards the restricted electives.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)