Program at a Glance
- College of Arts and Humanities
The Master of Arts in English program offers two tracks: Literary, Cultural, and Textual Studies, and Technical Communication. The program is designed for students interested in intellectual and practical questions of aesthetics, critique, culture, text, and interpretation.
UCF prepares you for life beyond the classroom. Here, you’ll experience a wide range of opportunity, like learning diverse skills from world-renowned faculty to networking with top employers across Central Florida to gaining first-hand experience in internships nearby. Achieve your degree and more as a Knight.
- Contemporary English Literature Professor
- Creative Writing English Professor
- High School Biology Teacher
- High School English Teacher
- High School French Teacher
- High School History Teacher
- High School Math Teacher
- Medieval English Literature Professor
- Seventeenth-Century English Literature Professor