- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Health Mgmt & Informatics
Dr. Mark Bush, DHA, MBA, Undergraduate Program Director,
This program is currently available online and in the classroom. Students who choose to take online courses are urged to complete either CGS 2100C or CGS 1060C prior to enrolling in online-based courses. Students in this major are required to have an overall GPA or 2.5 or better upon graduation. Although a minimum overall GPA of 2.5 is needed for the program, students should plan to maintain a higher GPA to be competitive for graduate programs in Health Services Administration as those programs require a GPA of at least 3.0 for admission.
Health Services Administration (B.S.) may be completed fully online, although not all elective options or program prerequisites may be offered online. Newly admitted students choosing to complete this program exclusively via UCF online classes may enroll with a reduction in campus-based fees.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog
- Students should complete the General Education Program and the Common Program Prerequisites before transferring within the Florida College System or State University System.
- Students should consult with a departmental advisor prior to first semester of enrollment.
- The courses designated in sections 1 and 2 below may be taken at a Florida College System institution, and should usually be completed in the first 60 hours
- UCF Residency Requirement: 30 hours
- HSA Residency Requirement: Students must complete at least 42 credit hours of the core requirements at UCF in the department of Health Management and Informatics.
- Students must achieve at least 2.5 overall GPA for graduation.
- Satisfactory completion of HSA 4850 – Health Services Administration Internship
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)