- College of Business
- Integrated Business
The Integrated Business (IB) degree is intended to develop a strong business “generalist” who has the ability and capacity to enter the workforce with a broad understanding of business and strong analytical, communication, and critical thinking skills. The program focuses on issues faced by small and medium size, privately held firms. Not eligible for a double degree or double major with another College of Business Administration major.
- Completion of the UCF General Education program and Gordon Rule, or an AA degree from a Florida College System or State University System institution, and completion of each Common Program Prerequisite course with a “C” (2.0) or better.
- Completion of the following courses at UCF or at an AACSB accredited institution: QMB 3200, MAR 3023, FIN 3403, MAN 3025, and ACG 3173, with a GPA of “C” (2.0) or better. One course may be repeated one time in the next term of enrollment to meet these requirements.
- See Common Program PrerequisitesÂ
- A student’s academic catalog year guarantees their graduation requirements, but not their admission requirements. All pre-majors are held to the current admission standards. This applies to both native and transfer students.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students wanting to major in Integrated Business must apply for admission to the major.
- A maximum of 6 credit hours of Core Requirements or Restricted Electives may count towards another degree program or minor.
- Any student receiving a business degree must complete a minimum of 30 of the 60 upper level business credit hours for their degree program in the UCF College of Business Administration. Additionally, 12 of the 30 credit hours completed at UCF must be from the department or school in which the student majors.
- Students in the Integrated Business major must maintain a 2.0 or higher cumulative Grade Point Average in all major courses taken at UCF and a 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA in all College of Business courses taken at UCF. Failure to maintain the required GPAs will result in the student being placed on Lack of Progress in the major and/or College. If a student on Lack of Progress fails to achieve the minimum required GPA in the subsequent term of enrollment, the student will be dismissed from the Integrated Business major and/or College of Business. A student who is dismissed may seek consideration for re-admittance into the College or major by submitting a letter indicating the reasons for academic difficulties and positive plans for achieving the required GPA. Readmission is not automatic or guaranteed and as an exception to College policy is rarely granted.
- Students majoring in Integrated Business must earn a grade of “C” (2.0) or better in each course applied towards the major, and a 2.0 overall average in the major.
Tuition and Fees
UCF is ranked as a best-value university by The Princeton Review and Kiplinger, and one of the nation’s most affordable colleges by Forbes.
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.