- College of Health Professions and Sciences
- Kinesiology&Phys Thpy, Schl of
Associate Professor, Division of Kinesiology Head: Dr. David Fukuda
The Kinesiology B.S. Exercise and Sport Physiology track is appropriate for students interested in pursuing careers in sport science, health promotion, medicine, wellness, sports medicine, and allied health (i.e. physical therapy, athletic training, occupational therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, and corporate wellness). Students who may be continuing on to graduate school in a clinical or medical area should consider pre-requisites for graduate school when choosing certain classes. Students are advised to check the Graduate Program’s website for updated information, as well as the Undergraduate Catalog for appropriate General Education courses.
- Complete the University General Education Requirements or its equivalent, i.e. an AA degree from a Florida College System or State University System institution.
- Have a minimum 2.5 overall GPA.
- Meet the Gordon Rule requirement
- Meet the SUS Foreign Language Admission requirement
- Students should consult with an advisor on a regular basis.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students should see an advisor prior to selecting this major, and at least every semester thereafter.
- Students must earn at least a “C” (2.0) in each required course and maintain an overall GPA of at least a 2.5.
- All pre-requisites for courses taught within the Kinesiology program will be enforced and a required grade of “C” (2.0) or better must be reflected on the degree audit.
- Students must meet with their advisor prior to enrollment in Kinesiology Practicum to complete the departmental application and approval process.
Tuition and Fees
UCF is ranked as a best-value university by The Princeton Review and Kiplinger, and one of the nation’s most affordable colleges by Forbes.
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.