- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Public Administration, Schl of
College of Community Innovation and Education
School of Public Administration,
UCF Downtown, Dr. Phillips Academic Commons (DPAC), Room: 446
Dr. Stephanie Krick, firstname.lastname@example.org, Program Director
Dr. Daniel Seigler, email@example.com, Internship Director
Mr. Steven Carrillo, firstname.lastname@example.org, Program Academic Advisor
The School of Public Administration provides the highest quality undergraduate education for students interested in working in the nonprofit sector. The school strives to achieve local, state and national prominence through contemporary curriculum, innovative instruction, scholarly and applied research, and community service. Programs and services develop and enhance management skills essential to public and nonprofit organizations. The school offers an undergraduate program leading to a Bachelor of Arts (BA) or a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Nonprofit Management. The program provides opportunities for students to prepare for employment as nonprofit professionals and produces graduates with the management skills and analytical techniques needed for successful careers in nonprofit and related business fields.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students should complete the General Education Program and the Common Program Prerequisites before transferring within the Florida College System or State University System.
- Students should consult with a departmental advisor on a regular basis.
- Students must earn at least a “C-” in each course accepted as a common prerequisite and Core Requirement (see sections 2, 3, and 4).
- No transfer course will be accepted with a grade lower than a “C-“.
- The courses designated in sections 1 (General Education) and 2 (Common Program Prerequisites) should usually be completed in the first 60 hours.
- Students must earn a 2.5 GPA in the major (all PAD courses) in order to graduate.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)