More than 20 academic programs will be based exclusively at the downtown campus, capitalizing on Orlando’s thriving downtown business district.
Expanding Opportunity, Demanding Excellence
In partnership with Valencia College, the new campus will provide innovative education for high-demand fields that integrate with industry and place thousands of students within walking distance of jobs and internships.
UCF Downtown will offer degrees in digital media and communication, health information technology and administration, and community-facing programs like legal studies – connecting highly skilled talent with industry needs, neighborhood synergies and new opportunities. And it builds on the long-time partnership of the nationally recognized 2+2 DirectConnect™ to UCF program, which guarantees Valencia College graduates a seamless transition to UCF to complete a bachelor’s degree, or more.
Find Your Degree
- Communication M.A.
- Digital Media M.A.
- Emergency and Crisis Management M.E.C.M.
- Health Administration M.H.A.
- Health Care Informatics M.S.
- Interactive Entertainment M.S.
- Nonprofit Management M.N.M.
- Public Administration M.P.A.
- Public Affairs Ph.D.
- Research Administration M.R.A.
- Strategic Communication Ph.D.
- Urban and Regional Planning M.S.
Valencia College Associate in Arts
- Digital Media Pre-Major
- General Education
- Health Information Technology Pre-Major
Valencia College Associate in Science
- Baking and Pastry Management
- Culinary Management
- Digital Media Technology
- Health Information Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- New Media Communication
- Restaurant and Food Service Management
Legal programs may teach students how to write and think like a lawyer, but many fail to teach how to actually be a lawyer. We want to remedy that situation for our students and with us moving downtown, it really opens up the opportunities.Marc Consalo, J.D., L.L.M., Esq., Interim Director for the Center for Law and Policy and Coordinator Experiential Learning and Online Education for UCF Legal Studies Department
Access to internships and experiential learning opportunities allow students to gain personal, academic and professional work skills. Read how one Legal Studies major has benefitted from her internship at FAMU Law School, a neighbor of UCF Downtown.