Program at a Glance
- College of Business
- Dean's Office CBA
The objective of the doctoral program in Business Administration is to prepare students for academic careers in higher education and management careers within profit and nonprofit organizations. Success in the program is judged by the student's understanding of the issues and methodologies essential to the advancement of knowledge.
UCF prepares you for life beyond the classroom. Here, you’ll experience a wide range of opportunity, like learning diverse skills from world-renowned faculty to networking with top employers across Central Florida to gaining first-hand experience in internships nearby. Achieve your degree and more as a Knight.
- Banking and Finance Instructor
- Business Administration Professor
- Business Consultant
- Business Management Analyst
- Business Process Consultant
- Community Service Organization Director
- Environmental Control Administrator
- Manufacturing Operations Manager
- Position Classification Specialist