- College of Sciences
College of Sciences
Department of Psychology
Psychology Building (PSY), Room: 301
Psychology Advising Center, PSY 250
Psychology (B.S.) may be completed fully online, although not all elective options or program prerequisites may be offered online. Newly admitted students choosing to complete this program exclusively via UCF online classes may enroll with a reduction in campus-based fees.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog
- Departmental Residency Requirement: at least 21 semester hours of regularly scheduled 3000-4000 level courses must be taken from the UCF Psychology Department
- Students must earn a grade of “C” (2.0) or better in each course used to satisfy the CPP, Core Requirements, Restricted Electives and Science Electives.
- Students must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 in all courses satisfying major requirements. If additional Psychology courses are taken beyond the minimum required (e.g. additional restricted electives), those courses will be included in the GPA calculation.
- Students can select only one Track.
- Co-op or internship credit cannot be used in this major without prior approval
- Additional requirements exist for students pursuing the Honors in the Major program.
- All prerequisites of courses taught within the College of Sciences will be enforced.
- Courses designated in 1 (General Education Program) and 2 (Common Program Prerequisites) are usually completed in the first 60 hours.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.