Program at a Glance
- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Teacher Education, Schl of
The Master of Arts in Teaching graduate program was created to allow individuals who are not certified to teach to become effective, certified teachers of secondary content areas.
Students in the Mathematics Education and Science Education tracks may be eligible for Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) grant. Please see education.ucf.edu/teach_grad.cfm for more information.
This program has potential ties to state-regulated professional licensure or certification in the field. For more information on how this program may prepare you in that regard, please visit https://apq.ucf.edu/licensure-programs/.
UCF prepares you for life beyond the classroom. Here, you’ll experience a wide range of opportunity, like learning diverse skills from world-renowned faculty to networking with top employers across Central Florida to gaining first-hand experience in internships nearby. Achieve your degree and more as a Knight.
- Counselor Education Professor
- Literacy Education Professor
- Mathematics Education Professor
- Primary Education Professor
- Science Education Professor
- Secondary Education Professor
- Special Education Professor
- Substitute Teacher