The PhD in Education is a research-oriented degree appropriate for those who seek positions in the professoriate or in school districts, businesses, industry, educational agencies and other educational settings that require a strong research base. It is the intent of this program to be interdisciplinary, allowing flexibility for students who will work in research clusters and learning communities with faculty on education-related research.
Programs of study can be designed for those who seek faculty positions in a research university or research-oriented education positions in business and industry.
- Counselor Education Professor
- Literacy Education Professor
- Mathematics Education Professor
- Primary Education Professor
- Science Education Professor
- Secondary Education Professor
- Special Education Professor