Ready to earn your bachelor’s degree?
With online access to an outstanding university, turning your two-year degree into a bachelor’s degree is a convenient and affordable way to continue your education. And right now, it’s easier than ever to get started.
North Florida College and the University of Central Florida have partnered to offer a pathway for students to transition to an online bachelor’s degree at UCF. Once you are close to earning your associate’s degree at North Florida College, the UCF Online team provides you with pre-enrollment coaching and other support services designed to help you transfer to UCF Online — and succeed.
- Anthropology, BA
- Career and Technical Education, BS
- Communication and Conflict, BA
- Criminal Justice, BA/BS
- English - Creative Writing, BA
- English - Literature, BA
- English - Technical Communication, BA
- Exceptional Student Education – Learning & Language, BS
- Health Informatics and Information Management, BS
- Health Services Administration, BS
- History, BA
- Hospitality Management, BS
- Integrative General Studies, BGS
- Interdisciplinary Studies, BA (Diversity Studies)
- Interdisciplinary Studies, BA/BS
- International and Global Studies, BA
- Latin American Studies, BA
- Legal Studies, BA/BS
- Nursing, BS
- Political Science, BA
- Psychology, BS
- Religion and Cultural Studies, BA
- Restaurant & Foodservice Management, BS
- Senior Living Management, BS
- Social Sciences, BS
- Sociology, BA/BS
If you’re a NFC Sentinel and want to become a UCF Knight, we can get you there. UCF Online’s connect coaches help throughout your transition, putting you on the path to earning your degree without stepping foot on campus. As a leader in online education for more than 20 years, UCF Online is ranked as one of the top online bachelor’s programs in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. Completing your online degree from UCF is not only convenient, but opens a world of opportunities — from Madison to UCF’s campus and beyond. Your home meets your university starting now.
Ready to take the first step? Contact a specialized coach to start your transfer from North Florida College to UCF Online today.
Meet Your Coach
Thomas Silarek is the success coach dedicated to serving students at North Florida College. Well before your first online class, Thomas is available to guide you through the admission and transfer processes to UCF.
Originally from Laos, Thomas speaks fluently in English, Lao and Thai. He immigrated to the United States from Laos in 1984. By 1999, Thomas had moved to central Florida and found his place at UCF. He has a master’s degree from UCF in Student Personnel.
4 Steps to Transfer To UCF
Meet virtually with a dedicated coach.
Create a smooth transition plan.
Review financial aid options.
Apply to UCF with confidence.
Open a world of opportunity.
Transfer to UCF Online.