Ready to earn your bachelor’s degree?
With online access to an outstanding university, turning your two-year degree from Polk State College into a bachelor’s degree is a convenient and affordable way to continue your education. And right now, it’s easier than ever to get started.
Polk State College and the University of Central Florida have partnered to offer Transfer Connect, a pathway for PSC students to transition to an online bachelor’s degree at UCF. Once you are close to earning your associate’s degree at Polk State College, Transfer Connect provides you with pre-enrollment coaching and other support services designed to help you transfer to UCF Online — and succeed.
- Anthropology, BA
- Communication and Conflict, BA
- Criminal Justice, BA/BS
- English - Creative Writing, BA
- English - Literature, BA
- English - Technical Communication, BA
- Health Informatics and Information Management, BS
- Health Services Administration, BS
- History, BA
- Hospitality Management, BS
- Integrative General Studies, BGS
- Interdisciplinary Studies, BA (Diversity Studies)
- Interdisciplinary Studies, BA/BS
- International and Global Studies, BA
- Latin American Studies, BA
- Legal Studies, BA/BS
- Nursing, BS
- Political Science, BA
- Psychology, BS
- Religion and Cultural Studies, BA
- Senior Living Management, BS
- Social Sciences, BS
- Sociology, BA/BS
- Technical Education and Industry Training, BS
Meet Your Coach
Jessica Matos is the success coach dedicated to serving students at Polk State College. Well before your first online class, Jessica is available to guide you through the admission and transfer processes to UCF.
Jessica Matos specializes in financial aid and undergraduate admissions. Jessica has many years of professional and personal experience, she’s a UCF alumni, a mother, and a current graduate student at UCF. She understands what it means to be successful and is prepared to impart her knowledge to prospective UCF students. If you need advice on anything that include: veteran’s affairs, enrollment, and transferring to UCF, Jessica is your one-stop shop to getting the answers you need.
4 Steps to Transfer To UCF
Meet virtually with a dedicated coach.
Create a smooth transition plan.
Review financial aid options.
Apply to UCF with confidence.
Open a world of opportunity.
Transfer to UCF Online.